Join our Team
Groups Team Lead
The Groups Team Lead helps people find and follow Jesus by helping to develop an expanding network of group leaders and coaches, helping to create environments where people pursue healthy relationships and spiritual growth inside the Community Group context. This ministry leader also helps with the execution of short-term group experiences.
Working under the direct supervision of the Chief Financial Officer, the accounting generalist will support the mission of RLC by preparing financial statements and reports, tracking payables and receivables, monitoring the church budget, and participating in other related financial activities.
Video Project Lead
Working under the direct supervision of the Video Director, the Video Project Lead will provide clear project communication to each ministry and oversee timelines and process coordination to ensure that creative strategies are carried through from conception to completion.
This position fulfills RLC’s mission to help people find and follow Jesus by designing and implementing all Audio functions for all services and events at the RLC-Valencia Campus. The Audio Lead handles all audio-related responsibilities on the Valencia campus and helps guide and teach other campus audio techs and volunteers.
Working under the direct supervision of the Communications Director, the Marketing Manager/Specialist will assist in creating marketing plans, maintain and ensure strict adherence to the style guidelines, and create content that supports the mission and values of Real Life Church.
Have you been thinking about a career in ministry but not sure where to start? Check out the Real Life Church Residency program. The program is designed to give hands-on experience along with personal mentoring and leadership training to Equip, Educate and Empower emerging church leaders for a lifetime of ministry significance. The goal is to make all resident graduates highly hireable in their pursuit of a career in successful ministry.
Volunteering is a great way to connect with others while growing spiritually and as a leader. Click below to see all volunteer opportunities at Real Life Church.
Do you love what we are doing at Real Life Church but don’t see an opening that fits your skills? Submit your resume, and if an opportunity arises that matches your background, we will reach out!
Working at Real Life Church
If you would like to be part of our innovative staff, consider whether your gifts and abilities match one of our available positions.
Please note that in order to join our staff, you must:
- Be (or be willing to become) a member of Real Life Church
- Be in agreement with Real Life Church’s mission, vision, values and core beliefs
- Unreservedly embrace Real Life Church’s ethos as a church for unchurched people
Our staff culture is built around five “we” statements that describe the working environment at Real Life Church:
- We Keep it Real – We live out our Mission, Vision and Values in a fresh, fun, energetic way. We are authentic, transparent and true to one another so that we can be irresistible to those who need our help.
- We Assume the Best – We understand the importance of a pure heart; giving grace to those who need it, asking forgiveness from those we’ve hurt, and sharing the truth in a kind, gentle and loving way.
- We Work as a T.E.A.M. – We know a great team works best when it works together; founded on Trust, Engagement, Accountability and Mutual Respect, we continually strive to make everything we do better.
- We Take Care of Ourselves – We believe that our spiritual, physical and emotional health is up to us. We work harder on ourselves than we do on our job so that we may be “blessed to be a blessing.”
- We are Open to Change – We realize ministry is a gift and it is temporary, so we hold our hands open to new growth opportunities to humbly serve in whatever way God has planned for us.