Join our Team
If you would like to be part of our innovative staff, consider whether your gifts and abilities match one of our available positions.
Please note that in order to join our staff, you must:
- Be (or be willing to become) a member of Real Life Church
- Be in agreement with Real Life Church’s mission, vision, values and core beliefs
- Unreservedly embrace Real Life Church’s ethos as a church for unchurched people
Our staff culture is built around five “we” statements that describe the working environment at Real Life Church:
- We Keep it Real – We live out our Mission, Vision and Values in a fresh, fun, energetic way. We are authentic, transparent and true to one another so that we can be irresistible to those who need our help.
- We Assume the Best – We understand the importance of a pure heart; giving grace to those who need it, asking forgiveness from those we’ve hurt, and sharing the truth in a kind, gentle and loving way.
- We Work as a T.E.A.M. – We know a great team works best when it works together; founded on Trust, Engagement, Accountability and Mutual Respect, we continually strive to make everything we do better.
- We Take Care of Ourselves – We believe that our spiritual, physical and emotional health is up to us. We work harder on ourselves than we do on our job so that we may be “blessed to be a blessing.”
- We are Open to Change – We realize ministry is a gift and it is temporary, so we hold our hands open to new growth opportunities to humbly serve in whatever way God has planned for us.
The Facilities Director supports the staff and ministry of the church by overseeing the facilities for RLC through supervision and management of the following: outside vendors, building projects, day-to-day operations, and facilities and custodial staff and volunteers.
Our team is looking for an experienced marketer to help take our organization to the next level. Do you have a knack for storytelling? Do you understand the ins and outs of social media and traditional marketing outlets? Can you create engaging content across different channels? Then we may be looking for you. Check out the job description to see if you fit our profile.
Volunteering is a great way to connect with others while growing spiritually and as a leader. Click below to see all volunteer opportunities at Real Life Church.
Have you been thinking about a career in ministry but not sure where to start? Check out the Real Life Church Residency program. The program is designed to give hands-on experience along with personal mentoring and leadership training to Equip, Educate and Empower emerging church leaders for a lifetime of ministry significance. The goal is to make all resident graduates highly hireable in their pursuit of a career in successful ministry.
Do you love what we are doing at Real Life Church but don’t see an opening that fits your skills? Submit your resume, and if an opportunity arises that matches your background, we will reach out!