The Real Life Church Internship experience is a summer-only 10-week ministry exploration intensive. The program is designed to give hands-on experience working on a specific campus with one of the ministry teams. Interns will be matched with an experienced supervisor who will empower leadership and expand the capacity of the Intern; an existing Resident, who will equip and guide through specific skills; and the Resident Director, who will educate and prepare each Resident for a lifetime of ministry significance.
- Intern positions are unpaid volunteer leadership roles.
- The average weekly workload will be 15-25 hours per week, including education.
- Hope International University class on leadership provided (can be taken for credit or audit).
- Interns will be able to work part-time jobs around the internship.
- Dates for the 10-week internship are mid-June to mid-August.
- Possible host home provided if necessary.
- Virtual Internship positions available to serve on our Online Campus.
Who is Eligible to Apply:
High school graduates (18+) and college-aged students looking to be disciplined and explore ministry as a vocational calling.