Partner With Parents
- Brainstorm ways you can help cue parents to have better and deeper conversations at home.
- If you were a parent, how would you want the church to partner with you when it comes to developing an everyday faith for your kid?
Honor the Parent
- How can you help build a bridge between your few and their parents?
- When a kid or student says something negative about their parent, you have an opportunity to bond with a kid over a common enemy, or show them how to honor their parents. What could that look like in your conversations?
Reinforce the Family
- Parents have around 3,000 hours with their kids each year. How can you partner with those hours to emphasize the importance of family time?
- How will you be sure to include families in big moments and decisions as you walk through life with your few?