Make It Personal
- Your few are not YOUR community. Why do you think it’s important for you to be involved in your own small group?
- Who are the people you would go to if you needed to talk through your week? What makes them people you can lean on?
- You can’t help your few develop an authentic, everyday faith if you aren’t living one yourself. What are a few spiritual priorities you keep in order to be able to pour into others?
- What are some of your relational priorities? Who are the people you should prioritize over ministry?
- You don’t have to be cool to be a small group leader, so feel free to breathe a sigh of relief. How can you find a balance between being wise with what you share and still being authentic?
- How do you decide if a personal story will be beneficial for your few?