- Revival starts with us! Is there a step you need to take in order to get your faith to the next level? Check out some of the things happening at Real Life Church that will help you on your faith journey.
Lunch and Learn: Politics is a tricky subject that has caused so much division. Is there a better way to talk about it? What does the Bible say on the subject? Learn from Rusty and Professor Sean McDowell as they break down this topic over lunch on October 11. REGISTER
Thrive: We understand that your path is unlike anyone else’s, which is why The Thrive Experience was created. It will help you find your unique path to experiencing God’s best. LEARN MORE
Find a Community Group: If you are looking to get plugged into a group at Real Life, Group Finder can help you find a group that works best for you! Group Finder displays all of the Community Groups that are currently looking to add new members and provides the meeting details of that group. CHECK OUT GROUP FINDER
Volunteer: Using your passions to further the mission of Real Life Church has never been easier, CLICK HERE to see the available opportunities for you to be part of the RLC Team!
Marriage Groups: Are you ready to take your marriage to the next level? Check out marriage groups happening at all physical campuses. LEARN MORE
30/30 Vision: It’s going to take all of us to make our 30/30 vision a reality. Would you let us know how you want to participate by CLICKING HERE?
NIGHT TWO CHALLENGE
- Starting a church is not an easy task. Tonight we’re going to actively take a step to show love to the people who are running with us to help develop thriving churches in CA. We want everyone to take 1-2 minutes to write a quick note of encouragement to one of the churches we are partnering with, these notes will be sent to their leaders to share with their community.
NIGHT ONE CHALLENGE
We know God is calling all of us to be a part of the 30/30 vision, but in unique ways.
- Physically going to help start/support a new church plant.
- Using my gifts for short-term projects to help a church get started.
- Financially supporting others as they plant a church.
- Praying specifically for churches and their leaders as they launch.
Click HERE to let us know how you would like to play a part.
Prayer or journal prompt: Write down the gifts you feel God has given you, and ask God to show you how He wants you to use them for His Kingdom work.
Let’s plant a new church!
$150,000 will help a new church get started in the state of California. Select a campus below followed by Revival for the fund.